Tickets for ZSL London Zoo.
One of our BESTSELLERS!
- Access to ZSL London Zoo
ZSL London Zoo is home to an incredible 15,000 animals from around the world made up of around 750 different species and all waiting for you to visit!
Our tickets will actually save you money compared to paying at the gate and that means you’ve got money left over to put towards the little cuddly sea lion toy from the souvenir shop, or the helium balloon, whichever the kids see first!
With gorillas, lions and tigers, spiders and snakes to name but a few. ZSL London Zoo has been transformed over the past few years and it’s now a conservation-minded institution whose prime focus is education and animal welfare. With so many different animals, it really is a truly amazing day out!
Why not upgrade to one of our great combination passes. We have a couple of options that include ZSL London Zoo as well as other great tickets. We have:
- ZSL London Zoo + Madame Tussauds London. Click HERE to see the ticket details.
- ZSL London Zoo + SEA LIFE London. Click HERE to see the ticket details.
Useful Information for ZSL London Zoo
How to get to ZSL London Zoo
ZSL London Zoo Address: Regent Park, Outer Circle, London, NW1 4RY
15-Minute Walk: Camden Town on the Northern Line
18-Minute Walk: Chalk Farm on the Northern Line
21-Minutes Walk: Baker Street
24-Minutes Walk: Regent Park
Via London Overground: Camden Road Station is a 21-minute walk.
Via Bus: Bus Routes 88 and 274
ZSL London Zoo Opening Times
Opens Daily: 10:00 AM. Closing times vary depending on time of year.
London Zoo Fun Facts
- London Zoo was founded in 1826 by the Zoological Society of London
- It was an idea by Sir Thomas Stamford Raffles, the same person that founded the famous Raffles Hotel in Singapore (I love their Singapore Slings!)
- The zoo covers a massive 36 acres in Regents Park, Central London
- According to some, A.A Milne may have taken inspiration for Winnie the Pooh due to a former resident of the zoo, a black bear that was named Winnie!
- The animals poop is recycled and used as fertilizer!