Tickets for The Palace of Versailles.
Another of our BESTSELLERS.
- Entrance to the Palace of Versailles
- Access to the Gardens (however an additional fee must be paid on Fountain Show and Musical Garden days)
- Access to the Estate of Trianon
- Access to the Coach Gallery on weekends and during Christmas Holidays
The Palace of Versailles, one of the most famous attractions in the world. A 17th century castle. A UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Originally built for Louis XIII as hunting lodge, it was his son, Louis XIV that converted it into the architectural delight that it now is.
Enjoy the opulence with this ticket and take in the marvel that is the Galerie des Glaces (Hall of Mirrors) a ballroom measuring 75 meters long and lined with statues and busts. With 17 arched windows, and this is where it gets amazing, each window is embellished with 21 individual mirrors! Just to confirm – that does mean a total of 357 mirrors, just in case you were trying to do the maths!
Did you know the Treaty of Versailles was signed there and that brought the end of WWI. This is one of the most visited attractions in the whole of France. A must visit.
Why not upgrade to one of our great combination tickets. For The Palace of Versailles we offer:
- Palace of Versailles + Louvre Museum. Just click HERE for ticket details
- Palace of Versailles + Guided Tour + Skip The Line Access to Garden and Estate (BRAND NEW TO US)
Palace of Versailles Opening Hours
Tuesday | Wednesday | Thursday | Friday | Saturday: 09:00 – 17:00
Interesting Facts About The Palace of Versailles
- The grounds of the Palace of Versailles took 40 years to design
- The Palace of Versailles was originally a hunting ground
- The Palace of Versailles is a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- The Hall of Mirrors construction began in 1678 and contains 357 mirrors!
- The Treaty of Versailles was signed in the Hall of Mirrors