Tickets for Madame Tussauds London.
Another of our BESTSELLERS!
- Entrance to Madame Tussauds London
- Marvel 4D Experience
Madame Tussauds London, the world famous waxworks museum! Come and visit wax versions of some of your favourite celebrities! With stars such as Ed Sheeran and Benedict Cumberbatch, Rihanna, Lady Gaga and others all waiting for you!
Madame Tussauds is one of the most popular London attractions and possibly one of the best wax museums in the world. There are over 150 lifelike figures ranging from sports stars, popstars, royalty and movie stars, there is something about Madame Tussauds London that generally puts a smile on most visitors faces!
Madame Tussauds London is spread over 3 floors and set up in multiple zones including Music, Awards Party, Marvel Hall of Heroes, Star Wars, Royals, Culture, Sport and Film!
Then the experiences sections which includes Marvel, Chamber of Horrors, Alien Escape, Kong: Skull Island and Spirit of London Ride!
Come and visit one of the most famous wax museums, Madame Tussauds London!
Why not upgrade to one of our great combination tickets! We have options that includes:
- Madame Tussauds London + Lastiminute.com London Eye. Just click HERE for the combination ticket details.
- Madame Tussauds London + SEA LIFE London. Just click HERE for the combination ticket details.
- Who was Madame Tussaud! – She was born Marie Grosholtz in Strasbourg in 1761. She married Francois Tussaud in 1795, to become Madame Tussaud!
- Madame Tussaud was employed as Art Tutor to King Louis XVI’s sister in 1780 and lived at the Royal Court in Versailles during her employment.
- Did you know Madame Tussaud went to prison in 1793!
- Madame Tussauds, with her sons, opens ‘The Baker Street Bazaar” in 1835. She sadly died in 1850.
- Her grandsons then moved the attraction to its current location in 1884 and its been there ever since.
- Each waxwork creation goes through 6-months of work before its put on show!
- They regularly have to clean and wash the waxworks. They wash their hair and touch up the makeup to ensure they continue to look pristine!
- Tinkerbell is the smallest waxwork and it probably won’t surprise you that the Hulk is the largest and he stands at a whopping 4.5 meters tall!
- They use red silk to create the veins on the waxworks.
- Madame Tussauds London opened in 1835 by Marie Tussauds
Useful Information About Madame Tussauds London
Madame Tussauds London Opening Times
Monday: 10:00 – 15:00 | Tuesday: 10:00 – 15:00 | Wednesday: 10:00 – 15:00 | Thursday: 10:00 – 15:00 | Friday: 10:00 – 15:00 | Saturday: 10:00 – 15:00 | Sunday: 10:00 – 15:00
How to get to Madame Tussauds London
Madame Tussauds London Address: Marylebone Road, London, NW1 5LR
Via Tube: Baker Street Station (located on the Bakerloo, Circle, Jubilee, Metropolitan and Hammersmith & City Lines) is the closest station and its around a 2-minute walk from the station.
Via Main Line Train: Marylebone Station is the closest main line train station and its around a 10-minute walk.
Via Bus: 2, 13, 18, 27, 30, 74, 113, 139, 189, 205, 274 and 453 Buses all stop within a 5 minute walk from Madame Tussauds London.