The Worcester City Art Gallery & Museum is an art gallery and local museum in Worcester, the county town of Worcestershire, England.
The museum was founded in 1833 by members of the Worcestershire Natural History Society. It is located in a Victorian building in central Worcester, which opened in 1896. The Worcestershire Regiment Museum collection moved from Norton Barracks to the Worcester City Art Gallery & Museum in 1970.
The gallery has a programme of contemporary art and craft exhibitions. Displays include the industrial history of Worcester, local geology, natural history, together with 19th- and 20th-century paintings, prints, and photographs. The Worcester Soldier galleries display the collections of the Worcestershire Regiment and the Queen's Own Worcestershire Hussars.
The Commandery was given a dramatic new purpose in 1651 when Charles Stuart (later Charles II) marched into Worcester on the 22nd August 1651 at the head of 13,000 men and set up his Headquarters in the city. William, 2nd Duke of Hamilton, was the Royalist Commander in Chief and he and other officers were billeted at The Commandery.