WAM is a friendly informal canoe / kayak club based on the River Medway at Yalding in Kent.
We have members whose interests include playboating, freestyle, river running, creeking, slalom, touring and surf.
We run an active and wide ranging calendar throughout the year.
- ?Sunday paddling when members of WAM can be found at Yalding (the local playspot) on most Sundays from 10.00 throughout the year.
- Evening paddling throughout the summer and, with the addition of flood lighting, winter paddling sessions.
- Pool sessions, a nice safe warm environment to practise capsizing, rolling, playboating moves, amongst other things.
- Weekend trips away paddling all over the country.
- Canoe and Kayaking trips abroad.
- Social side, members also organise and participate in other activities such as biking, rock climbing.