Tickets for Harry Potter Warner Bros. Studios with Coach Transport from London.
Another of our BESTSELLERS!
- Transfer from Central London to Warner Bros. Studio and back on a coach with reclining seats and free WiFi
- Admission to Warner Bros. Studio and 4-hour visit
Calling all Harry Potter fans! This amazing ticket gets you a roundtrip to the magical world of Harry Potter. Stand on Platform 9 3/4 and board the Hogwarts Express. Then you can visit the Great Hall, Diagon Alley, Snape’s Dungeon, Dumbledore’s Office, the Dark Forest and MORE!!! You can see how the special effects department made the magic happen. Any Harry Potter fans will truly have an amazing day out on this one!
Interesting Facts About Harry Potter Warner Bros. Studios Tour
- The Harry Potter film series was shot in Leavesden for 10 years
- Filming began on the first Harry Potter film (Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone) on Friday September 29th in 2000.
- The Great Hall could actually seat more than 400 children!
- The Great Hall is now on permanent show as part of the tour.
- Filming for the second film, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, started just three days after the release of the first film, on 19th November 2001!
- Most of the books in Dumbledore’s office are in fact old telephone directories that have then been bound in leather!
- The water tank used for filming the Triwizard Tournament could hold an incredible 2,000,000 litres of water and was the largest underwater filming tank used in Europe!
Useful Information About Harry Potter Warner Bros. Studio Tour London
How to get to Warner Bros. Harry Potter Studio Tour
Warner Bros. Studio Tour Address: Studio Tour Dr. Leavesden, WD25 7LR