Tickets for Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapels: Skip the Line with LAST MINUTE ENTRANCE.
One of our BESTELLERS.
- Skip the line entrance ticket to the Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel
- Welcome and assistance at the meeting point
- Access to all open rooms and galleries so you can discover them at your own pace
Enjoy the skip the line access at short notice to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel with this great ticket. You won’t regret getting the Skip-The-Line entrance when you arrive and see the queues! It allows you to spend more time inside enjoying the incredible art on show from the Renaissance period.
Some of the collection were formerly part of the Pope’s private collection. Michelangelo’s masterpiece and one of the world’s most famous pieces of art in the Sistine Chapel is waiting for you. Then there is also The Creation of Adam that will catch your eye as it forms part of the fresco. The Vatican Museums are home to Raphael’s School of Athens and the Hall of Tapestries amongst a lot more, including the Map Room. Just an utterly incredible experience. It’s the Sistine Chapel!
Useful Information for Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel
Vatican Museums Opening Hours
Monday 09:00 – 18:00 | Tuesday 09:00 – 18:00 | Wednesday 09:00 – 18:00 | Thursday 10:30 – 18:30 | Friday 09:00 – 18:00 | Saturday 09:00 – 18:00 | Sunday: Closed
Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel Interesting Facts
- The Vatican Museums is spread over more than 1000 rooms, chapels and galleries!
- The Vatican is an independent country and also the smallest country in the world and measures less than half a square kilometre and sits inside Rome!
- The Sistine Chapel is located in the Apolistic Palace, which is part of the Pope’s residence.
- The Vatican has its own passports.
- The Vatican doesn’t have tax, so generates revenue by selling tickets and souvenirs.
- Vatican City is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.