Tickets for Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapels: Skip the Line.
One of our BESTELLERS.
- Skip the line entrance ticket to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel
- Welcome and assistance at the meeting point
- Access to all open rooms and galleries so you can discover them at your own pace
Enjoy the skip the line access to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel with this great ticket.
With art and treasures on show from the Renaissance period which were formerly in the Pope’s private collection. What will you look at first. Will you gaze straight up to see Michelangelo’s masterpiece and one of the world’s most famous pieces of art in the Sistine Chapel or take in the room first.
Then there is also The Creation of Adam that will catch your eye as it forms part of the fresco. The Vatican Museums are home to Raphael’s School of Athens and the Hall of Tapestries amongst a lot more, including the Map Room. Just an utterly incredible experience. It’s the Sistine Chapel!
Why not upgrade to one of our great combination tickets. For Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel we offer:
- Sistine Chapel and Vatican Museums + Colosseum and Roman Forum. Click HERE to see the ticket details
Sistine Chapel Opening Hours
Monday: 09:00 – 18:00
Tuesday: 09:00 – 18:00
Wednesday: 09:00 – 18:00
Thursday: 10:30 – 18:30
Friday: 09:00 – 18:00
Saturday: 09:00 – 18:00
Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel Interesting Facts
- The Vatican Museums is spread over more than 1000 rooms, chapels and galleries!
- The Vatican is an independent country and also the smallest country in the world and measures less than half a square kilometre and sits inside Rome!
- The Sistine Chapel is located in the Apolistic Palace, which is part of the Pope’s residence.
- The Vatican has its own passports.
- The Vatican doesn’t have tax, so generates revenue by selling tickets and souvenirs.
- Vatican City is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.