Tickets for Vatican Museums Breakfast & Sistine Chapel: Morning Entrance (07:45).
One of our BESTSELLERS
- Early entrance to the Vatican Museums complex
- American-style breakfast at the Vatican bistro in Cortile della Pigna
- Entry to the Sistine Chapel
- Access to all open rooms and galleries so you can discover them at your own pace
Be one of the first of the day to visit the Vatican Museums and with breakfast included in the Vatican Bistro in Cortile della Pigna.
Early entrance to the Vatican Museums complex; Entry to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel at the opening time of 08:30; Access to the Upper Galleries (Candelabra, Tapestries, and Gallery of Maps), Raphael’s Rooms & Sistine Chapel.
Can you imagine sitting down for breakfast at one of the most amazing famous locations in the world! Full menu details are shown on the next page.
Why not upgrade to one of our great combination tickets. For Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel with Breakfast we offer:
- Vatican visit (with breakfast) & Sistine Chapel + Colosseum Underground, Arena, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill. Just click HERE to see the ticket details.
Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel Interesting Facts
- The Vatican Museums is spread over more than 1000 rooms, chapels and galleries!
- The Vatican is an independent country and also the smallest country in the world and measures less than half a square kilometre and sits inside Rome!
- The Sistine Chapel is located in the Apolistic Palace, which is part of the Pope’s residence.
- The Vatican has its own passports.
- The Vatican doesn’t have tax, so generates revenue by selling tickets and souvenirs.
- Vatican City is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.