Tickets for The Eiffel Tower Experience Las Vegas.
Another of our BESTSELLERS!
- Entrance to The Eiffel Tower Las Vegas
A little bit of Paris in Las Vegas! The top of the tower stands at 46 stories over the Las Vegas strip. Giving amazing views of the city and surrounding area. A glass elevator will take you up 460-feet high of this half-scale replica model. It’s owned by the Paris Hotel and Casino which itself is one of the top places to stay in Las Vegas and the Eiffel Tower is one of its prize possessions. Perfect for a romantic trip, or even with the kids! A very popular attraction!
Why not upgrade to one of our great combination tickets. For the Eiffel Tower Las Vegas we offer:
- The Eiffel Tower Las Vegas + The LINQ High Roller. Click HERE for ticket details.
- The Eiffel Tower Las Vegas + Madame Tussauds Las Vegas. Click HERE for ticket details.
The Eiffel Tower Las Vegas Opening Hours
Monday – Thursday: 14:00 – 00:00
Friday – Sunday: 12:00 – 00:00
Fun Facts About The Eiffel Tower Las Vegas
- It took two and a half years to build. They started in April 1997 and it opened to the public in September 1999!
- It was originally planned to be a full scale replica but due to the proximity to the Vegas airport they needed to scale it back and it ended up being half scale, standing at 541 feet!
- It cost around $28m and uses around 5000 tons of steel.
- Its won multiple awards since its opening