Stoke Park is a large area of parkland on the edge of the town centre of Guildford, Surrey, England donated to Guildford by the Lord Onslow in 1925 with the express wish that it "remain for all time a lung of the town". Between London Road and Parkway, two of the four arterial roads to the A3, Stoke Park is the largest park within the town signed area of Guildford. It is also a Green Flag award winning park. The park and its woodland have remained more or less intact since they were laid out in the 18th-century. Then, there was the manor house which owned slightly more land remaining from the manor of Stoke-next-Guildford, complete with walled garden and icehouse.