Tickets for Sagrada Familia + Hop-on Hop-off Bus Barcelona
- Sagrada Familia with Fast Track
- Barcelona Bus Turistic: Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour
This is a great combination ticket that includes Sagrada Familia with fast-track entrance + the great fun Barcelona Bus Turistic: Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour of Barcelona so you can enjoy some of the best sights of Barcelona from the comfort of the bus and hop on and off as you please!
This is a very popular pass.
Useful Information for Sagrada Familia
Sagrada Familia Address: Sagrada Familia, Carrer de Mallorca, 401, 08013, Barcelona
Sagrada Familia Opening Hours:
Monday: 09:00 – 20:00 | Tuesday: 09:00 – 20:00 | Wednesday: 09:00 – 20:00 | Thursday: 09:00 – 20:00 | Friday: 09:00 – 20:00 | Saturday: 09:00 – 20:00 | Sunday: 10:30 – 20:00
How to get to Sagrada Familia:
By Metro: Sagrada Familia Station which is on the L2 (Purple Line). You can also use L5 (Blue Line) to Sagrada Familia.
By Bus: Bus lines 19, 33, 34, D50, H10 or B24 all stop near the Sagrada Familia.
Interesting Information About the Sagrada Familia
- They’ve been building the Sagrada Familia for over 100 years now!
- It has an expected completion date of 2026, however due to Covid and now funding issues, the completion date has been pushed back and they now haven’t suggested when it will be completed.
- Antoni Gaudi dedicated himself to the project, his final masterpiece and stopped working on all other commissions. He’s also buried at the Sagrada Familia.
- Gaudi was inspired by nature and trying to include that in all his projects.
- La Sagrada Familia is a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Its the biggest unfinished Cathedral in the world!
- Its believed that La Sagrada Familia attracts around 20,000,000 visitors to Barcelona each year just to view it from the outside with around 5,000,000 of those buying tickets to see the inside as well.
- You can also (if selected as part of your ticket) travel up one of the towers to see the incredible views from the top.
- Each of the towers represent something. 12 of them being apostles. One the Virgin Mary, one Jesus and the others the Evangelists.
- Gaudi was also responsible for three other of the most popular tourist attractions in Barcelona, including Park Guell, Casa Mila – La Pedrera and Casa Batllo.