Tickets for Brunelleschi’s Dome + Florence Cathedral & Giotto’s Bell Tower + Opera del Duomo and Santa Reparata.
One of our BESTSELLERS
- Entrance ticket to Giotto’s Bell Tower, Opera del Duomo Museum and Santa Reparata (valid for 72 hours)
- Reserved entrance to the Brunelleschi’s Dome
- Florence Cathedral (free entrance)
- Entrance ticket to Baptistery
This ticket gets you a lot! It also happens to be one of the best experiences that Florence has to offer.
Learn why Filippo Brunelleschi decided to build the dome and how it was the first of its kind. Enjoy the frescoes by Giorgio Vasari and take in the amazing views.
Why not upgrade to one of our great combination tickets. For Brunelleschi’s Dome we offer:
- Brunelleschi’s Dome + Uffizi Gallery. Click HERE for ticket details
- Brunelleschi’s Dome + Leonardo Interactive Museum. Click HERE for ticket details
Cathedral of Florence Opening Hours
Monday – Saturday: 10:00 – 16:30
Sunday: 13:00 – 16:30
Giotto’s Bell Tower Opening Hours
Daily: 08:15 – 18:50
Baptistery Opening Hours
Daily: 08:15 – 10:15 | 11:45 – 18:30
Opera del Duomo Museum Opening Hours
Daily: 09:00 – 19:55
Brunelleschi’s Dome Fun Facts
- Brunelleschi’s Dome is the third largest Cathedral in the world (at time of writing)
- It took over 100 years to complete!
- The Gates of Paradise which refer to the famous bronze doors on the Baptistery were made by competition winners!
- Its reported by some websites that it was Michelangelo that referred to the gates as “The Gates of Paradise”.