Tickets for Prague Castle: Skip The Line.
One of our BESTSELLERS.
- Skip-the-line access to Prague Castle and its interiors valid for 2 consecutive days
- A short introduction in English by our representative at the meeting point
- Admission to the Charles Bridge Museum
Probably Prague’s most popular attraction and you get to skip the line with this ticket! This is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and also Guinness World Record-holder for the largest ancient castle in the world!
Prague Castle is made up of museums, galleries and incredible cultural treasures for you to admire. The castle is an incredible 70,000 m2 and has undergone many restorations and rebuilds over the years.
Your ticket covers Route B which includes the castle interiors as well as the Old Royal Palace, St George’s Basilica, Golden Lane and the incredible St. Vitus Cathedral.
Why not upgrade to one of our great combination passes. For Prague Castle we offer:
- The Prague Pass, which includes admission to Prague Castle + 60 top Prague attractions. Click HERE to see The Prague Pass
Prague Castle Opening Hours
Sundays | Mondays | Tuesdays | Wednesdays | Fridays | Saturdays: 06:00 – 22:00
Interesting Facts About Prague Castle
- Prague Castle is in the Guinness Book of World Records as the largest ancient castle in the world!
- Prague’s crown jewels are held in St. Vitus Cathedral in a chamber with seven locks in it. The 7 keys required to open the locks are all held by different people, including the president and the prime minister. Whenever they want to get the crown jewels out, all 7 must be present at the same time or that safe can’t be unlocked!
- The word ‘Defenestration’ was apparently patented due to acts of history in Prague! The term is apparently the act of throwing someone out of a window and this happened in 1618 in Prague during a trial. Those on trial lost the case and were literally thrown out of the window. Apparently they survived as they landed on a pile of much which broke their fall.
- Prague Castle is home to 4 church’s. The Vitus Cathedral, St. George’s Basilica, All Saints Church and Holy Cross Chapel. This also shows just how big the castle is, at 70,000 square meters!