Tickets for Prague Castle with a 2.5-hour guided tour!
Prague Castle is one of our BESTSELLERS and one of Prague’s most popular attractions.
- Prague Castle admission ticket for Circuit B
- Live Tour Guide
- Tram Ticket
Prague Castle is a UNESCO World Heritage Site as well as a Guinness World Record Holder (largest ancient castle in the world!). The castle is also home to the Czech president and the crown jewels. The castle is so big its home to museums, galleries and cultural treasures for you to enjoy on your visit. Your journey begins at Charles Bridge where your guide will give you history on the castle and the region. You will also get to cross the famous Charles Bridge and head to Lesser Town where you will get a tram to Prague Castle. You will visit with your guide the St. Vitus Cathedral, Old Royal Palace, Vladislav Hall, St. George’s Basilica & Golden Lane.
Prague Castle Opening Hours
Sundays | Mondays | Tuesdays | Wednesdays | Fridays | Saturdays: 06:00 – 22:00
Interesting Facts About Prague Castle
- Prague Castle is in the Guinness Book of World Records as the largest ancient castle in the world!
- Prague’s crown jewels are held in St. Vitus Cathedral in a chamber with seven locks in it. The 7 keys required to open the locks are all held by different people, including the president and the prime minister. Whenever they want to get the crown jewels out, all 7 must be present at the same time or that safe can’t be unlocked!
- The word ‘Defenestration’ was apparently patented due to acts of history in Prague! The term is apparently the act of throwing someone out of a window and this happened in 1618 in Prague during a trial. Those on trial lost the case and were literally thrown out of the window. Apparently they survived as they landed on a pile of much which broke their fall.
- Prague Castle is home to 4 church’s. The Vitus Cathedral, St. George’s Basilica, All Saints Church and Holy Cross Chapel. This also shows just how big the castle is, at 70,000 square meters!