Tickets for Prague Castle with Fast-Track access and a 1-hour guided tour!
Prague Castle is one of our BESTSELLERS and one of Prague’s most popular attractions.
- Access to Prague Castle’s interiors (including St. Vitus Cathedral, Old Royal Palace, St. George’s Basilica & Golden Lane with Daliborka Tower)
- English-speaking guide
- Tran Ticket
Prague Castle is a UNESCO World Heritage Site as well as a Guinness World Record Holder (largest ancient castle in the world!).
The castle is home to the Czech president and the crown jewels. The castle is so big its home to museums, galleries and cultural treasures for you to enjoy on your visit.
Your guide will give you history on the castle and the region. You will also get to cross the famous Charles Bridge on this tour and hop on a tram ride to Prague’s magical centre.
You will visit with your guide the St. Vitus Cathedral, Old Royal Palace, St. George’s Basilica & Golden Lane with Daliborka Tower. You will meet your guide at the meeting point in front of the Old Town Bridge Tower. You can identify them as they hold an orange umbrella!
Prague Castle Opening Hours
Sundays | Mondays | Tuesdays | Wednesdays | Fridays | Saturdays: 06:00 – 22:00
Interesting Facts About Prague Castle
- Prague Castle is listed in the Guinness Book of World Records as the largest ancient castle in the world!
- The crown jewels are held in St. Vitus Cathedral in a chamber which has no less than seven locks in it and each of the 7 keys required to open the locks are all held by different people for security purposes, including the president and the prime minister. If the crown jewels are required all 7 keyholders must be present at the same time or that safe can’t be unlocked!
- The word ‘Defenestration’ was apparently patented due to acts of history in Prague! The term is apparently the act of throwing someone out of a window and this happened in 1618 in Prague during a trial. Those on trial lost the case and were literally thrown out of the window. Apparently they survived as they landed on a pile of much which broke their fall.
- Prague Castle is home to 4 church’s. The Vitus Cathedral, St. George’s Basilica, All Saints Church and Holy Cross Chapel. This also shows just how big the castle is, at 70,000 square meters!