Tickets for Park Guell: Skip The Line + Guided Visit.
- 1.5 hour guided tour of Park Guell with an official monolingual or bilingual guide
- Fast-track entrance to Park Guell
Park Guell, probably the most famous park in Barcelona and another creation from Antoni Gaudi, the genius mind behind the Sagrada Familia in Barcelona.
This ticket gives you access to the Park Guell along with a guided tour and skip the line at the main entrance.
Antoni Gaudi is responsible for several of the most beautiful and iconic Barcelona architectural designs and this one will not disappoint. Park Guell is an open-air walking tour of Gaudi’s creative genius! This tour will intrigue you and is bound to entertain you!
Why not upgrade to one of our great combination tickets. For Park Guell we offer:
- The Barcelona Pass which includes: Park Guell, Sagrada Familia and Barcelona Hop-on Hop-off Tourist Bus! Click HERE to see ticket details.
Useful Information About Park Guell
Park Guell Opening Hours
Monday: 09:30 – 20:30 | Tuesday: 09:30 – 20:30 | Wednesday: 09:30 – 20:30 | Thursday: 09:30 – 20:30 | Friday: 09:30 – 20:30 | Saturday: 09:30 – 20:30 | Sunday: 09:30 – 20:30
Park Guell Address: Gaudi Park Guell, Carrer d’Olot, 08024, Barcelona
How to get to Park Guell
By Metro: Green Line (L3) to Lesseps or Vallcarca Stations. Both are about a 20-minute walk.
By Bus: Bus H6, D40 Lines and are both about a 10-minute walk.
Bus Turistic and Barcelona City Tour: Bus Turistic is the Blue Line and the stop is Park Guell. Barcelona City Tour Bus is the East or Green Line and again, its the Park Guell stop.
Interesting Facts About Park Güell
- Park Güell was originally meant to be a housing development for the wealthy and upper-class and aristocrats of Barcelona, however due to budget issues, Gaudi only managed to complete two properties
- Antoni Gaudi himself then ended up purchasing one of the two properties completed and lived there for the rest of his life.
- Park Güell was eventually handed over to the City of Barcelona and their ownership