Tickets for Parc Zoologique de Paris.
One of our BESTSELLERS!
- Entry ticket to Parc Zoologique de Paris (Vincennes Zoo)
- Five biozones with around 180 animal spaces
- Free downloadable tour guide app
Most people love a good zoo and Parc Zoologique de Paris will put a smile on most of those faces! With its five biozones covering the Sudan Plain, Patagonia, the forests of Europe, and the tropical climates of Madagascar and Guyana set across it’s 14.5 hectares of land, you will get to see Lions, Giraffes, Rhinos, ring-tailed Lemurs, Seals, and Zebras, to name but a few. You must also keep an eye out for BIG ROCK, which is one of the Parc’s iconic symbols and is an artificial 65m tall mountain. When you spot it, you know you are approaching the Giraffes and Rhinos, so get ready for some serious animal viewing! The parc was refurbished in 2014 and at that stage it was decided to split the parc into todays different biozones and the animals the belong in their respective habitats. This means you know what you will expect to see in each area. for example, Africa, you will see Lions, Giraffes and Zebras, amongst others. In the Europe zone you will see wolves, lynxes and otters. One of my favourites is Pategonia, where you will find Penguins! We love penguins! You will also come across birds, lizards and spiders (not my favourite!). This really is a great day out.
Why not upgrade the ticket to one of our great combination passes. For Parc Zoologique de Paris we offer:
- Parc Zoologique de Paris + Aquarium de Paris. Click HERE for ticket details
- Parc Zoologique de Paris + Disneyland Paris. Click HERE for ticket details
Opening Hours for Parc Zoologique de Paris
Daily: 10:00 – 17:00
Interesting Facts About Parc Zoologique de Paris
- The Parc Zoologique de Paris was founded in 1934 by the Museum national d’Histoire naturelle.
- The zoo was closed in 2008 to undergo a complete renovation and reopened again in 2014 with its new design and biozone areas and now open to the public year-round.