The Seville Pass.
- Alcazar of Seville with Skip the Line
- Seville Cathedral & Giralda with Skip The Line
- Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Seville
- Seville: City Audio Guide App for your smartphone
- + 10% discount off further purchases (see next page for full details)
This is a great way to see some of the best of Seville on one simple easy multi-attraction pass so you can enjoy some of the most beautiful sites that Seville has to offer and with the Hop-on Hop-off Bus service also included, it means you don’t have to worry about transport between sights and attractions!
Alcazar of Seville
The Alcazar of Seville is probably one of Spain’s most important historical buildings and with it a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Home to incredible tapestries, altarpieces, amazing ceilings and a fantastic tropical garden. The Alcazar of Seville ticket on this pass also comes with Skip-The-Line entry so you don’t need to wait.
Seville Cathedral & Giralda
The incredible Seville Cathedral & Giralda is one of the largest gothic religious buildings in Europe and very impressive to see in person. The property is made up of multiple chapels inside and the Giralda Tower offers incredible views of the surrounding areas.
Hop-on Hop-off Bus Seville
We love the hop-on hop-off bus services as they allow you to explore the area and see multiple sites and attractions and you can stop at those you wish to explore in more detail and simply admire the others from the comfort of the bus. It also means you don’t have to worry about taxi’s or other forms of transport to get around. You simply hop-on the next bus that arrives and continue your tour!
Seville Fun Facts and Information
- Seville is home to one of the world’s largest Gothic Cathedrals, the Seville Cathedral.
- Seville is the capital of Andalucia (or Andalusia, depending on how you want to spell it!)
- Seville has been featured in various films and TV programs over the years, including Game of Thrones, Kingdom of Heaven and Star Wars!
- Some claim that Seville is the birthplace of Tapas!
Seville is the capital of Andalucia (or Andalusia depending on how you want to spell it!), a city full of culture and history. One of the most popular attractions in Seville is the Alcazar of Seville (which is included in the Seville Pass). It’s a royal palace known for its stunning architecture, beautiful gardens, and rich history. Built for King Peter of Castile in a Mudejar style on the site of an old Muslim Alcazar, the Alcazar of Seville is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and is visited by millions of people each year.
When is the best time to visit The Alcazar of Seville?
Spring is an amazing time of year in Seville with mild and sunny weather and the city is alive with colour as the flowers begin to bloom making it the perfect time to visit the Alcazar of Seville so you can enjoy its amazing gardens. Here are some reasons why spring is a great time to visit Alcazar Seville:
- The gardens are in full bloom: The amazing gardens of the Alcazar are equally as famous as the Alcazar itself, and they are at their best in spring as the flowers start to bloom. The gardens are bursting with colour and fragrance, making it a wonderful time to explore them.
- Mild weather: Spring in Seville is normally warm with average temperatures ranging from 15°C to 25°C and this makes it comfortable to walk around the palace and gardens without feeling too hot or cold.
- Normally smaller crowds: While the Alcazar is one of the most popular attractions in the area, it’s normally quieter in spring than it is during the summer months. This means you can enjoy the palace and gardens at a more leisurely pace and without having to deal with crowds.
Enjoying Alcazar Seville Under the Sun
Seville in the summertime is normally hot and sunny and the average temperatures range from 26°C to 36°C. This may sound rather hot and uncomfortable but there are still many reasons why you should visit the Alcazar Seville during the summer including:
- Longer opening hours: During the summer months, the Alcazar has longer opening hours and that means you have more time to explore the palace and gardens.
- The summer nights: Seville is known for its amazing nightlife, and summer is the perfect time to enjoy it. After a day of exploring the Alcazar palace and gardens, you can then go and relax at one of the many bars and restaurants in the city and soak up the vibrant atmosphere to complete your day.
- Special events: The Alcazar hosts special events during the summer which includes concerts and festivals. These events are a great way to experience the palace and gardens in a unique way.
Autumn in Seville.
Autumn is another grat time to visit the Alcazar Seville as its generally quieter after the busy crowds of the summer months. The weather is still mild, with average temperatures ranging from 15°C to 25°C (so still t-shirt weather). Here are some reasons why autumn is a good time to visit:
- Fewer crowds: Like a springtime visit being before the peak season, when the summer tourist season comes to an end, the autumn crowds at the Alcazar are generally smaller and this means you can enjoy the palace and gardens without having to deal with large crowds!
- Cultural events: Seville still hosts lots cultural events in the autumn including such as the Seville Film Festival and the Biennial of Flamenco and these events are a great way to experience the city’s rich culture and history.
Winter: The Quietest Time to Visit Alcazar Seville
Winter, being off-season is the quietest time to visit Alcazar Seville. The weather is cooler, with average temperatures ranging from 8°C to 16°C but don’t let that put you off as there are still many reasons why you can still enjoy a visit to the Alcazar Seville:
- Festive atmosphere: Seville is known for its amazing Christmas markets and fabulous decorations, and winter is the perfect time to experience and enjoy them. The Alcazar is also beautifully decorated during the holiday season, making it a magical place to visit.
- Smaller crowds: As winter is the quietest time of year at the Alcazar, this means you can explore and enjoy the palace and gardens in peace and quiet. This is especially true during the weekdays when there are fewer tourists around, as you can appreciate.
- Lower prices: As winter is the low season in Seville, that also means you can generally find cheaper flights and hotel deals, so you can also save some money!
Q: What is the best time of day to visit Alcazar Seville?
A: The Alcazar is normally quieter in the early morning or late afternoon, so we say they are the best times to visit if you do want to try and avoid the crowds.
Q: Can I visit Alcazar Seville on a rainy day?
A: Absolutely, you can still visit the Alcazar on a rainy day. While the gardens may be less attractive in the rain (unless you don’t mind getting a little wet!) the palace is indoors and can still be very much enjoyed.
Q: Are there any events held at Alcazar Seville throughout the year?
A: Yes, the Alcazar hosts multiple events throughout the year including concerts and festivals. You can check their website for the latest information about what’s going on at the Alcazar.