The Gaudi Bundle.
- Sagrada Familia: Fast Track
- Park Güell + Park Güell Monumental Zone
- Barcelona: City Audio Guide App for Your Smartphone
- Self-guided Tour of Park Güell: Audio Guide App for Your Smartphone
- + 10% Bonus Discount (see next page for full details)
This is a great package that includes two of Barcelona’s top architectural highlights from the world-famous Antoni Gaudi, with one great pass.
- Sagrada Familia (with Fast Track Entrance)
- Park Guell entry
- You also get Barcelona: City Audio Guide App for your smartphone with this purchase
- And the Self-Guided Tour of Park Guell: Audio Guide App on your phone
- + Bonus 10% Discount Code as an added bonus on your next Barcelona attraction when purchased through us!
Why not upgrade to one of our great combination tickets that includes Sagrada Familia and Park Guell as well as other options. We have:
- The Barcelona Pass which includes: Sagrada Familia Fast Track, Park Güell with the Monumental Zone, Barcelona Bus Turistic (Hop-on Hop-off Tourist Bus Barcelona), Barcelona: City Audio App for Your Smartphone, Self-guided tour of Park Güell: Audio Guide App for Your Smartphone + the 10% Discount on your next purchase!
Antoni Gaudi the world-renowned architect who sadly died in 1926 having been hit by a tram in Barcelona, was responsible for several of the most famous buildings in Barcelona including the Basilica La Sagrada Familia, Casa Batllo, Casa Mila – La Pedrera, Casa Vicens and one of the most popular parks in Barcelona, Park Guell. Gaudi’s buildings attract over 20,000,000 visitors to Barcelona each year so they can see his masterpieces and UNESCO World Heritage Sites in person.
Useful Information About The Gaudi Bundle
Sagrada Familia Opening Hours
November to February: Monday – Saturday – 09:00 – 18:00 | Sunday – 10:30 – 18:00
March and October: Monday – Saturday – 09:00 – 19:00 | Sunday – 10:30 – 19:00
April to September: Monday – Saturday – 09:00 – 20:00 | Sunday – 10:30 – 20:00
How to Get to Sagrada Familia:
- Carrer de la Marina N 41º 24′ 283″ | E 2º 10′ 486″
- Metro L2 and L5 Sagrada Família. / Bus 19, 33, 34, D50, H10 and B24.
- Individuals: use the general entrance on the Nativity façade, on c/ de la Marina.
- Groups: use the group entrance on c/ de la Marina.
- Schools Baccalaureate: Enter through the group entrance on c/ de la Marina.