Tickets for Reina Sofia Museum: Skip-the-Line.
One of our BESTSELLERS!
- Access to the permanent collection
- Access to the temporary exhibition(s)
The Reina Sofia Museum is now filled with 20th century Spanish art, featuring masterpieces by Picasso, Dali and Miro and is located in a former hospital giving it a unique atmosphere.
These tickets get you in to the museum faster and cheaper than paying on the door, so it means you save money and can enjoy more time inside.
One of Spain’s most famous pieces of artwork, the GUERNICA, an anti-war mural, is on display here and can be located in Room 206 on the 2nd Floor.
Why not upgrade to one of our great combination tickets. For the Reina Sofia Museum we offer:
- Reina Sofia Museum + Prado Museum + Royal Palace Madrid in one great combination pass. Just click HERE to see the ticket details.
- Reina Sofia Museum + Prado Museum. Click HERE for that combination offer.
Reina Sofia Museum Opening Hours
Sunday: 10:00 – 14:00
Wednesday | Thursday | Friday | Saturday: 10:00 – 20:00
Interesting Facts About Reina Sofia Museum
- It is named after Reina Sofia – we know, that’s an easy one!
- It’s the national museum of Spain!
- The building used to be a hospital and was converted to the museum in 1992.
- One if the museums most important pieces of art is the ‘Guernica’ by Picasso, which although commissioned by the Spanish government actually sat in the MoMA in New York until 1981 as Picasso didn’t want it to be in show in Spain until democracy was instated in Spain!
- There are certain times of the week where entry is actually free!
- The Reina Sofia Museum normally receives over 3 million visitors each year!