Tickets for Musée d’Orsay: Dedicated Entrance.
One of our BESTSELLERS.
- Musée d’Orsay ticket
- Dedicated entrance to the museum
- Access to the permanent collection
- Access to temporary exhibitions (subject to availability)
Musée d’Orsay, home to amazing masterpieces in the beautiful Orsay Station. One of the finest collections of impressionist art with works on show by the likes of Monet, Renoir, Degas, Cezanne, amongst others. Home to Van Gogh’s ‘Starry Night Over the Rhone’, Matisse’s’ Luxe, Calme et Volupte’ and many others.
Simply head to ‘GATE C’ (for entry reservations) and show your digital ticket. Please note on busy days there maybe a queue.
Housed in the stunning Beaux-Arts railway station on the banks of the Seine, it is probably one of the most stunning museums in the world. An art lover’s paradise.
Why not upgrade to one of our great combination tickets. For Musée d’Orsay we offer:
- Musee d’Orsay + Louvre Museum. Click HERE for full ticket details.
- Musee d’Orsay + Musee de l’Orangerie. Click HERE for full ticket details.
Musee d’Orsay Opening Hours
- Wednesday: 09:30 – 18:00
- Thursday: 09:30 – 21:45
- Friday: 09:30 – 18:00
- Saturday: 09:30 – 18:00
Interesting Facts About Musee d’Orsay
- Musee d’Orsay is located in a former Railway Station, known as Gare d’Orsay!
- The huge clock inside the museum was also used for the railway station but the museum decided to keep it!
- Musee d’Orsay got a lot of it works of art from other local museums that were running out of space including the Louvre who sent a lot of art from the 19th & 20th century for Musee d’Orsay to display instead.
- The second floor of the museum (where the clock is) offers incredible views of Paris. Visitors should always try and see the view.
- It took the museum 6-months to fit the collection.