Tickets for Musee de l’Orangerie.
One of our BESTSELLERS!
- Musee de l’Orangerie ticket
- Access to the permanent and temporary exhibitions
The Musée de l’Orangerie, Paris. A gallery of impressionist and post-impressionist paintings, the Musee de l’Orangerie is home to multiple priceless works of art, including 8 of Monet’s ‘Water Lilies’. They may be one of the main attractions, but there are plenty of other stunning pieces also on display.
Monet himself donated multiple pieces to the French state at the end of WWI as a thank you to the country and his way of showing his appreciation. The condition for his donation was that the art had to be on show in suitable locations for all to enjoy.
The l’Orangerie is an old orangerie located in the heart of the city and thought to be a perfect location for all to enjoy. The museum is also home to works of art from names including Cezanne, Matisse, Renoir, Picasso, amongst others. It truly is worth a visit.
Why not upgrade to one of our great combination tickets. For Musee de l’Orangerie we offer:
- Musee de l’Orangerie + Musee d’Orsay. Click HERE for ticket details
- Musee de l’Orangerie + Musee Rodin. Click HERE for ticket details
Musee de l’Orangerie Opening Hours
Monday: 09:00 – 18:00
Wednesday | Thursday | Friday | Saturday: 09:00 – 18:00
Tuesday | Sunday: Closed
Interesting Facts About Musee de l’Orangerie
- The building was initially built to store citrus trees during the winter
- The Musee de l’Orangerie is located in the Tuileries Garden
- The Musee de l’Orangerie is home to 8 of Monet’s Water Lilies.
- The Musee de l’Orangerie was actually initially named the Musee Claude Monet until his death.