Tickets for Musee de l’Armee – Les Invalides: Priority Entrance.
One of our BESTSELLERS.
- Access to permanent and temporary exhibitions
Home to Napoleon’s tomb and war memorabilia. This is one of the top 5 most visited museums in France, and…. One of the three biggest museums in the world! Surely that alone means it’s worth a visit!
In 2015, can you believe an incredible 1.4 million people visited. That works out to roughly 3800 per day. Wow. People visit for various reasons including to view Napoleon’s Tomb. The museum gives an insight into the history of France and its home to one of the largest military history and art collections in the world. Your ticket gets you priority entrance. View old armour and weapons and a huge collection of artillery pieces which were collected during the Revolution.
History fans will love this place, but it’s not just for them, it is generally really interesting.
Why not upgrade to one of our great combination tickets. For Musee de l’Armee we offer:
- Musee de l’Armee Les Invalides + Opera Garnier. Click HERE to see ticket details
- Musee de l’Armee Les Invalides + Pantheon. Click HERE for ticket details
Musee de l’Armee Les Invalides Opening Hours
Tuesday: 10:00 – 21:00
All other days: 10:00 – 18:00
Interesting Facts About Musee de l’Armee Les Invalides
- The Musee de l’Armee is the final resting place of Napolean I with his crypt being under the Dome.
- The building was built as and formerly used as a hospital for injured soldiers.
- The property has two chapels. It is believed that one was used as the private chapel of King Louis XIV and the other used by the soldiers as they weren’t allowed to use the private chapel of the king.
- The museum is one of the most popular in France and is home to over 500,000 pieces.