- efore children enter the play area, they must remove their shoes and wear socks.
- Before children enter the play area remove jewellery, badges, any sharp objects and spectacles (unless shatterproof).
- We advise that children wear long sleeves and tops that can be tucked in.
- Age and height restrictions apply, children using the play area must be under the age of 12 and below 4ft 9inches (1.45m) in height
- Children who are feeling ill should not use the play facilities.
- The play area is monitored by trained staff, however children must be monitored by a parent or guardian at all times.
- Only food purchased on site may be consumed in the Monster Mayhem.No food, drink or chewing gum can be consumed in the play area.
- We do not allow drinking glasses to be brought into the play or reception area
- In case of an accident or injury, please report it to a member of our trained staff immediately.
- Monster Mayhem operates a non-smoking policy
- Adults may accompany their children during toddler sessions if necessary.
- General sessions are for two hours play. If you require more information please ask a Monster team member.
- Dislaimer: Monster Mayhem will not accept any responsibilty for any injury incurred due to a lack of parental supervision or failure to observe rules of play
More Things To Do In Birmingham, West Midlands