Tickets for Mallorca Cathedral with skip-the-line access.
One of our BESTSELLERS!
- Skip The Line admission to Mallorca Cathedral
- Skip The Line admission to Museum of Sacred Art of Mallorca
This is a self-guided tour in the amazing sandstone monument built by the Crown of Aragon with additions added by world famous architect Antoni Gaudi (the same architect responsible for several properties in Barcelona including the world famous Sagrada Familia) along with works by artist Miquel Barcelo in the Santisimo Chapel. The building takes it’s pride of place in Palma and is the final resting place of King Jaime II and King Jaime III.
Why not upgrade to one of our great combination tickets. For Mallorca Cathedral we offer:
- Mallorca Cathedral + Hop-on Hop-off Bus Mallorca. Click HERE to see ticket details
- Mallorca Cathedral + Miro Mallorca Foundation. Click HERE to see ticket details
Mallorca Cathedral Opening Hours
Monday 10:00 – 14:15 | Tuesday 10:00 – 14:15 | Wednesday 10:00 – 14:15 | Thursday 10:00 – 14:15 | Friday 10:00 – 14:15 | Saturday: 10:00 – 14:15
Interesting Facts About Palma Mallorca Cathedral
- Its situated on top of the Roman Citadel by the side of the Royal Palace of La Almudaina
- Its construction started in the 14th century under the instruction of Jaume I of Aragon
- The tombs of both King James II and King James III are in the Royal Chapel
- The Cathedral bell tower holds 9 different bells!