Lisbon Card Lisboa Card.
One of our BESTSELLERS!
- 24, 48 or 72-hour use of Lisboa Card
- Access to up to 38 museums or monuments in the city which includes Torre de Belem and Mosteiro dos Jeronimos
- Unlimited free travel by bus, metro, tram and elevadores
- Free access to the famous 28 tram ride
- Free access to the Santa Justa elevator
- Discount over many venues, restaurant, and shopping centres
- Free train travel to Sintra and Cascais
The Lisboa Card. This card is great. It allows you to access up to 38 museums or monuments and gives you free transport and further discounts.
We love these city passes because they are so easy and convenient. One pass gives you access to so much. Simply go to the train station and swipe the card. Simply go to a museum and swipe the card. It is that easy.
This one give you access to: National Palace of Mafra; National Coach Museum; Ajuda National Palace; Royal Treasure Museum, Lisbon; National Azulijo Museum; Access for up to 25 museums or monuments in the city, including Torre de Belem and Mosteiro dos Jeronimos; Unlimited free travel by bus, metro, tram and elevadores, free access to the famous 28 tram ride; free access to the Santa Justa elevator; + Added bonus of further discount on many venues, restaurants, Aerobus, and shopping centers; free train travel to Sintra and Cascais and a great accompanying guide book. This really is a great pass. For full details just click the ‘Book Now’ button.