Tickets for Kew Gardens.
One of our BESTSELLERS.
An incredible UNESCO World Heritage Site which home to over 50,000 living plants. The staff that work at Kew Gardens have a passion for protecting the plants so the public can enjoy them.
Made up of over 20 different areas which includes:
- Temperate House (home to rare and threatened plants in the world’s largest Victorian glasshouse)
- Great Broad Walk Borders (beautiful, rich flower borders full of incredible colours)
- Mediterranean Garden and King William’s Temple (a wonderful Mediterranean and natural habitat)
- Natural Area (an incredible 37 acres of beautiful, wonderful woodland to explore and love)
- Children’s Garden (a great place for the kids to explore, learn and enjoy)
- Great Pagoda (an area offering incredible views across London).
Visit. Relax and thoroughly enjoy your time there.
Why not upgrade to one of our great combination passes. We have: