Tickets for Jungle Maya Native Park.
- Entrance to Jungle Maya Native Park
- Rappelling: descend 12 meters (39 feet) into the Yaxmuul cenote and swim in the cenote
- Ziplining over the treetops on 4 ziplines
- Taking part in a Mayan blessing ceremony performed by a Mayan shaman
- Exploring the jungle
- All necessary equipment
- English and Spanish-speaking staff available for every activity to guide you
Fancy repelling 12 meters into Yaxmuul cenote for a relaxing dip! Then this is your ticket!
Jungle Maya Native Park will entertain you. You can take a zip line and zoom over the trees to look down on the stunning jungle landscape AND one of them also lands in the cenote! You can also snorkel in the cenote and really enjoy the clear waters of Nohoch Nah Chich cave, which also happens to be a National Geographic recommended activity. Where else can you receive a blessing in a Maya Ritual…. Oh, yes. HERE!
Why not upgrade to one of our great combination passes. We have:
Useful Information About Jungle Maya Native Park
Jungle Maya Native Park Opening Hours
Monday 09:00 – 16:00 | Tuesday 09:00 – 16:00 | Wednesday 09:00 – 16:00 | Thursday 09:00 – 16:00 | Friday 09:00 – 16:00 | Saturday 09:00 – 16:00 | Sunday Closed
How to get to Jungle Maya Native Park
Jungle Maya Native Park Address: Km 240, Carretera Federal Chetumal-Puerto Juarez, Chemuyil, 77774, Tulum