Tickets for Gaudi’s Casa Vicens: Guided Visit.
- Casa Vicens Tickets
- Audio Guide
Take a guided tour of Antoni Gaudi’s first imaginative masterpiece. Everyone starts somewhere. Gaudi started here. One of his first commissions before the masterpieces that are Sagrada Familia and Casa Batllo.
See how he started and how this started his movement of Modernist architecture across Europe. Then where he went from here and just how many more creations he made and how many people he still entertains on a yearly basis that want to visit his masterpieces, with others also being UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
Gaudi’s properties attract millions of visitors to Barcelona each year to enjoy their beauty and with several of them holding UNESCO World Heritage status.
Why not upgrade to one of our great combination tickets. For Casa Vicens we offer:
- 3 Houses of Gaudi: Casa Vicens, Casa Batllo, Casa Mila La Pedrera. Click HERE for ticket details
- Casa Vicens + Casa Batllo. Click HERE for ticket details.
Casa Vicens Opening Hours
Daily: 10:00 – 19:00
Interesting Facts About Casa Vicens
- Casa Vicens was one of Gaudi’s first commissions.
- Gaudi took inspiration from nature which is why his properties and designs contain so few straight lines.
- The facade of Casa Vicens shows three inscriptions which translate to “Sun, little sun, come and see me” “From the hearth, the fire of love lives” and “Oh, The shadow of summer”
- Casa Vicens was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2005