Tickets for Eiffel Tower – 2nd Floor: Priority Entrance + Audio Guide.
One of our BESTSELLERS!
- Priority access to the Eiffel Tower (1st and 2nd floors) by elevator
- Tour escort to take you to the first security check point
- A downloadable audio guide mobile app, available to download from the App Store or Play Store
Eiffel Tower – 2nd Floor Priority Entrance for one of the most famous and popular attractions in Paris, the Eiffel Tower awaits you on this amazing ticket!
With access to the second floor and the glass floor observation deck, the views that they both offer are not short of amazing. It’s the Eiffel Tower – need we say anymore!
Why not upgrade to one of our great combination tickets. For the Eiffel Tower we offer:
- PARIS CITY CARD: Eiffel Tower 2nd Floor + Louvre Museum + Cruise on the Seine and one other great tings to do! Just click HERE to see the details.
- Eiffel Tower 2nd Floor + Arc de Triomphe + Seine River Cruise. Click HERE for ticket details.
Eiffel Tower Interesting Facts
- Did you know the Eiffel Tower was built for the 1889 world trade fair.
- They used over 7000 tons of iron and more then 2 million rivets to build the tower!
- Gustave Eiffel’s office still remains at the top of the tower and its frozen in time with a meeting between him and Thomas Edison!
- The tower used to have a science lab in it because Gustave Eiffel was a big science fan!
- The Eiffel Tower actually moves in different weather conditions! It can grow as much as 6-months during the summer months as the iron expands in the heat! Wind can also make it sway slightly!
- The Eiffel Tower has 72 names engraved on it and they are the names of some of the scientists and engineers that worked on the project!
- It takes around 60 tons of paint to cover the Eiffel Tower and it needs doing every 60 years!