Tickets for Cockrell Butterfly Center at Houston Museum of Natural Science.
Another of our BESTSELLERS.
- Admission to the Cockrell Butterfly Center at the Houston Museum of Natural Science
- Access to the Rainforest Conservatory with a 50-foot waterfall
- Access to the Brown Hall of Entomology and its exhibits
- Interactive games and quizzes
This is an amazing experience. Walking through the museum’s three-story glass rainforest conservatory and having hundreds of beautiful butterflies of all shapes and sizes freely and peacefully fluttering past you! There is something very relaxing about it! Did we mention there is also a 50-foot waterfall also in there! It really is an amazing environment.
Then its on to the Brown Hall of Entomology which is an incredible world of all things insects where you can learn about them!
Just a great day out!
Why not upgrade to one of our great combination tickets. For Cockrell Butterfly Center we offer:
- The Houston Pass which includes: Cockrell Butterfly Center + Houston Museum of Natural Science and Burke Baker Planetarium! Click HERE to see ticket details.
Cockrell Butterfly Center Opening Hours
Monday – Saturday: 10:00 – 16:00
Sunday: 10:00 – 17:00