Tickets for Camp Nou: FC Barcelona Basic Tour.
One of our BESTSELLERS!
- Entrance to the Camp Nou and FC Barcelona Museum
- Access to the trophy room, multimedia area, visitor’s dressing room, player tunnel, press room and the stadium
This ticket gets you access to Camp Nou and FC Barcelona Museum and the trophy room, multimedia area, visitor’s dressing room, player tunnel, press room and the stadium! This is a great ticket for football fans!
Enjoy a self-guided tour of the stadium. Close your eyes, hear the chants of the fans on match day! Picture yourself there!
Why not upgrade to one of our great combination tickets for Camp Nou we offer:
- Camp Nou: FC Barcelona Basic Tour + Barcelona Bus Turistic: Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour. Just click HERE for that ticket option.
- Camp Nou: FC Barcelona Basic Tour + Casa Mila La Pedrera. Click HERE for ticket details
- Camp Nou: FC Barcelona Basic Tour + Barcelona Airport Aerobus for easy transport to and from Barcelona Airport. Just click HERE for full details!
Camp Nou Stadium Tour Opening Hours
Daily: 10:00 – 18:00
Camp Nou Interesting Facts
- Camp Nou seats around 98,000 fans!
- FC Barcelona is one of the few clubs in the world that is actually owned by its supporters club!
- Camp Nou hosted the Olympic Games in 1992!
- The Camp Nou pitch is actually a mixture of real and synthetic grass!