Tickets for Alhambra & Nasrid Palaces: Skip the Line.
One of our BESTSELLERS
- Entrance to the Nasrid Palaces
- Entrance to the Alcazaba, Generalife, Palace of Charles V, Partal and Alhambra Museum
With entrance to Nasrid Palaces and Alcazaba, Generalife, Palace of Charles V, Partal, and Alhambra Museum, this is a great ticket.
Whether you want to take in the gardens of Generalife first, or enter the 14-century palatial buildings that Spain’s Emirate rulers live in. The UNESCO World Heritage Site has plenty to offer those interested in its 600-year-old history with its blend of Islamic art along with Iberian culture.
Please note tickets for Alhambra are extremely popular as its one of the most visited attractions in the area. Your ticket will have a timeslot on it, please note if you miss it, they will likely decline your entry, so please do be on time to this marvellous place.
Why not upgrade to one of our great combination tickets. For Alhambra & Nasrid Palaces with offer:
- THE GRANADA PASS which includes the Alhambra & Nasrid Palaces, Hop-on Hop-off Train Granada and one other great thing! Just click HERE for the ticket details
- BEST OF ANDALUSIA PASS which included the Alhambra & Nasrid Palaces, Alcazar of Seville, Mosque-Cathedral of Cordoba + 2 other great things! Just click HERE to see the ticket details
Alhambra & Nasrid Palaces Opening Hours
Saturday – Wednesday: Closed
Thursday & Friday: 08:30 – 18:00
Interesting Facts About Alhambra & Nasrid Palaces
- It was converted to a royal palace in the 14th century by Yusuf I, the Sultan of Granada, having previously been a fortress.
- The palace spans around 35 acres of land.
- The palace is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Its one of the most popular landmarks in Granada now.
- The name ‘Alhambra’ translates to ‘red castle’.