Tickets for Alcázar of Seville: Skip The Line + Guided Tour.
- Fast Track Entry to the Alcázar of Seville
- Expert Guide
- 90-minute guided tour in English or Spanish
- Free time to explore the Alcázar after the tour
Alcázar of Seville with guided tour. A wonderful tour of the palace with skip the line access so you don’t need to worry about queuing.
This 90-minute tour will take you around the oldest functioning royal palace in Europe which also happens to be a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
The Royal Alcázar of Seville is incredibly beautiful and blends Moorish art with Gothic architecture and Renaissance aesthetics, all blended to perfection.
Stroll around the beautiful gardens and find the flower-lined labyrinth, the banana trees and the citrus groves. You will be walking in the footsteps of the Moors and Christian kings that used to live there. A wonderful place to visit for any culture fans and history lovers alike. For full ticket details see the ‘Book Now’ button.
Why not upgrade to one of our great combination tickets. For Royal Alcázar of Seville we offer:
Alcázar of Seville Interesting Facts
- The Alcázar of Seville is a mixture of both Mudejar and Christian architecture due to the various royals that have lived at the property over its time. It was originally commissioned by the Arabs so its initial influence was Mudejar, but then later on under the instruction of King Peter of Castile, the property was redeveloped with Christian influences.
- It actually took around 5 centuries to complete and with that time, comes various rulers and residents and its said that each resident added their own flare and additional areas to the Alcázar with new structures and gardens being added.
- The gardens of the Alcázar are home to exotic species of trees that were brought there over time. The gardens are incredibly beautiful but had functional purpose ad they used to grow foods in the grounds.
- The property has featured in several films and TV programs, including Game of Thrones and Kingdom of Heaven.