Tickets for Pisa Walking Tour & Leaning Tower of Pisa: Skip The Line Access
- Guided visit of Piazza Miracoli and its monuments
- Admission to the Cathedral
- Skip-the-line admission to the Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Expert local guide
See the Leaning Tower if Pisa up close on this great guided walking tour of the area, Piazza Miracoli, which translates to the ‘Square of Miracles’ A UNESCO World Heritage Site area since 1987.
The ticket includes admission to the Cathedral and of course skip-the-line access to the Leaning Tower of Pisa itself.
Everybody knows the Leaning Tower of Pisa but we must remember that its a Bell Tower connected to a Cathedral, which is equally impressive, the Cathedral of St. Mary of the Assumption, and this ticket includes access to the Cathedral as well.
Your guide will provide you with more information on the whole area whilst you take the obligatory photos, especially the one that you know you will take of your finger pushing up the Leaning Tower of Pisa! Most of us do it, don’t worry!
Leaning Tower of Pisa Fun Facts
- The Leaning Tower of Pisa leans at 3.97 degrees!
- The Leaning Tower of Pisa stands at 57 meters tall
- It leans due to having been built on marshland
- It isn’t the only leaning building in the area and other building lean further!
- It was completed in 1399 and has had multiple attempts to correct it since then!
- You need to climb 251 steps to get to the top of the Leaning Tower of Pisa!